Foreclosure.com recently awarded five college (bound) students with scholarships totaling 00 during a recent essay contest that asked for solutions on “How to solve the foreclosure crisis.” Andrew Dewar — a senior at Kennesaw State University located in Kennesaw, Ga., who majors in veterinary medicine — was our grand prize winner. His essay was selected by our expert foreclosure panel as the best out of more than 1200 submissions.
- Four Steps To Buying A Foreclosed Home
- The Zombie Foreclosure Phenomenon in America Continues to be a Concern
- Default, Foreclose, Buy It Back Cheaper
- New York City Continues to Face Foreclosure Crisis – Especially Minority Communities
- Massachusetts Sues Fannie and Freddie Over Foreclosure Resale Rules