We maintain this page to demonstrate our firm commitment to the rights and privacy of our users. This page explains how our site collects information from our users and members.
1. Contacting Us: we respect the privacy of our users, and as such we will never share our database of email addresses and names with any third party at any time.
2. Earnings Disclaimer: The reviews expressed herin are not to be taken as a promise or guarantee of earnings. Earning potential is entirely dependent on the person using our product, ideas, techniques and the effort put forth. We do not purport this as a “get rich scheme”, and nor should you view it as such. Your level of success in attaining the results claimed in our materials depends on the time you devote to your search, knowledge and various skills. Since these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee your success in finding a foreclosure or income level. Any and all forward looking statements here or on any of our sales material are intended to express our opinion of potential. Many factors will be important in determining your actual results and no guarantees are made that you will achieve results similar to ours or anybody else’s, in fact no guarantees are made that you will achieve any results from our ideas and techniques. Results vary, and as with any real estate opportunity, you could make more or less. Success in ANY real estate opportunity is a result of hard work, time and a variety of other factors.
3. Information We Collect and How We Use It
This site contains links to other sites. ForeclosureWebsitesComparisons.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites. ForeclosureWebsitesComparisons.com does not share information regarding its users with anyone else. We sometimes use an outside ad company to display ads on our site. Ads may contain cookies, and appear to be coming from our site, but in reality they are coming from our partners who are serving ads on our site.
When you visit our Website, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include:
- Your Internet protocol address.
- The kind of browser or computer you use.
- Number of links you click within the site.
- State or country from which you accessed the site.
- Date and time of your visit.
- Name of your Internet service provider.
- Web page you linked to our site from.
- Pages you viewed on the site.
4. Revisions to This Policy: I reserve the right to revise, amend, or modify this policy, our Terms Of Service agreement, and our other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner, by updating this posting.